What makes The Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City unique?
There are so many hotels, motels, and inns along the Oregon Coast, why should you choose The Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, as your hotel destination? Here are some of the reasons why we are confident you will be delighted with your decision to stay with us at one of the top Lincoln City Oregon Hotels:
We combine the best practices of major hotel chains with intimate and personalized touches of a small boutique hotel. The Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, is operated by VIP Hospitality Inc.
, a hotel management and development company with 75+ years in combined hospitality industry experience. Our mission is to provide the most comfortable, memorable, and fun-filled stay for our guests by providing exceptional service and a picture-perfect setting which includes our beautifully renovated rooms
. VIP Hospitality
operates under the following guiding principles:
||Today, more than ever, the hotel industry is saturated with cookie-cutter brands looking to offer their products/services to the mass with little differentiation. We strive to be a visionary in the industry by providing a unique product and service that our customers desire and our employees feel proud being a part of.
||We truly believe the most profitable business practice over the long- run is to do all things with integrity and live out the following biblical verse: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” (Luke 6:31)
||We love what we do and will strive to show our passion through the products and services offered. Ultimately, we are not in a room rental-business but in the business of creating lasting memories. Passion will shine through our employee’s’ friendliness and smiles, cleanliness and crispness of our facilities, and creativity of our services offering.
We are a member of the Oregon Q Care
program with 100% of our front desk associates having successfully gone through the quality certification process.
Renovation and Repositioning:
In April 2010, the hotel was acquired by LC Hotels, LLC
. The new owner immediately changed the name of the hotel and market positioning, then fully engaged in a comprehensive renovation project which is due to be completed by September 2010.
A Green Hotel
We are committed to do our part and make a small difference in making this a better, greener planet. In partnership with the Green Hotels Associations, following are the initiatives that the Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City has committed to in being a “Green” hotel:
- Low-flow sink aerators
- Low-flow showerhead (2.5 to 3.0 gpm)
- 1.6 gpm toilet or toilet adaptations
- Fluorescent lighting
- Amenities - 100% natural, biodegradable packaging, pure vegetable ingredients
- Paper products - recycled, biodegradable
- Cleaning products - nontoxic, phosphate-free, biodegradable
- Hot water - 125-130 degrees F (52-55 degrees C)
- Linens changed between guests or on request only (towels on floor or in tub)
- Extra blankets - room can be kept colder on winter nights if guests prefer
- Laundry detergents - nontoxic, phosphate-free, biodegradable, and recycled packaging
- Recycling notice for guest involvement
- Glass water tumblers (not plastic)
- Cloth laundry bags (retired sheets)
- No Styrofoam usage
- Pest Control - cleanliness, preventatives, natural, and nontoxic
- Digital heating thermometers
- Newly purchased furnishings of nonhardwoods
- Recycling program in place
- Pacific Power Green E/Blue Sky Program
- Supporting members of Green Hotels Association
- Sea Star program Leadership Level